We have an experienced and dedicated team of Legal and Immigration professionals who are licensed with the Provincial Law Society / Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). They are happy to assist you, from your planning stage of coming to Canada till you reached your goals in Canada, on the following matters:



  • Study permits

  • Working on and off campus

  • Co-op work permits

  • Temporary resident visas (TRV)

  • Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA)

  • Post-graduation work permits

  • Permits and TRVs for spouse/common-law partner and/or children

  • Inviting family to visit

  • Permanent Residence Applications

  • Legal Problems in Canada


Harward International

53 St.Regis Cres S,

Suite 209

Toronto, ON

M3J 1Y6




Central Calling Number/ Message:

T: 647 490 4860

Contact us through online

Submit contact Form



  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr Social Icon
  • Instagram

 Disclaimer: All our partners/service providers are licensed, insured and are in good standing with the respective regulating agencies. Though this website may facilitate access to our communications with our group members or service providers, receipt of any such communications or transmissions by any member does not create a lawyer client/representative client relationship unless a specific retainer is made. 

2023 by SunnyTec5 Business Solutions.